As I was editing my first film, it became clear that there were problems during production that would require re-shoots to fix; this is what gave me the idea to have a back-up film in preparation if my first film would not create the atmosphere and reaction that I hope.
The backup film will be a rather simple idea that revolves around one character and a small room as the set, ensuring that the least amount of things can go wrong as the backup film is supposed to be safe.
The backup film will be based off of the the 2015 film Legend starring Tom Hardy. The reason I am basing my backup film off of Legend is because Tom Hardy plays two different characters (Reggie and Ronnie Kray). My backup film will revolve around a main character having a conversation with himself/his conscience. My plan will be to use editing and camera techniques to have the main character appear on screen twice in the same shot. This effect is relatively easily achieved with editing software such as Final Cut Pro X as the software allows the user to have a picture-in-picture effect with two different videos being on screen at once.
If I have a stand-in and an actor go through dialogue together and then have them swap places and say the opposite lines, I can edit the video to make it seem as though the main actor is having a conversation with an identical twin (or with himself).
No comments:
Post a Comment